Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access the website as a customer?
Click on the 'Access' option in the right region of the top menu. In the view that appears, fill in the email and password fields and click on the 'Login' button.
- How do I register as a client?
Click on the 'Access' option in the right region of the top menu. In the displayed view, click on the 'REGISTER HERE' link, fill in the required fields and click on the 'Register' button.
- How do I look for a business activity in a specific geographical area?
Use the provided search tool on the website (located under the top menu).
Rellene las cajas ‘Actividad’ y/o ‘Zona geográfica’ y pinche en el botón ‘Buscar’.
- What does the column 'Additional Data' in the list of 'Available Data' in the price table mean?
The column 'Additional data' is data that is delivered to the customer at no cost for the purchase of the main data. The number of each free additional data in most cases will be equal or less than the main data purchased.
The number of each additional data, does not intervene in any way in the calculation of the amount of the main data.
- How the amount of each piece of information offered for sale is calculated
Each data offered for sale is calculated by an assigned price and the number of records available. In no case is the number of additional free data taken into account.
The calculation of the amount is done only with the main purchase data.
- How do I modify my customer registration data?
Once you are logged in as a client, in the right region of the top menu, you will see 'your username' with which you log in. Click on the link to this information and it will display the view where you can change the data corresponding to your user account.
- How long does it take for my order to be delivered once payment has been made.
Each order ordered, once paid, is delivered by Email to the Customer.
Delivery time varies between 1 to 30 min. depending on the volume of the purchase.
- What file formats will I receive for the purchased databases
The business database files delivered to the client are in Excel and Csv format.
The Csv files contain the emails of the business activities. THIS FORMAT IS ONLY DELIVERED IF YOU BUY THE 'EMAIL' DATA of some business activity.