Personally identifiable information
We may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources that we make available on our site. You may be asked, as appropriate, for your name, website, address, telephone number, email address, password and certain other information. We will collect personally identifiable information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from participating in certain activities related to the Site.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about users each time they interact with our site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the name of the browser, the type of computer and technical information about the means of connection of Users to our Site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers used and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our site may use "cookies" to improve the user experience. The user's web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. The user can choose to configure their web browser to reject cookies or to notify them when cookies are being sent. If they do, be aware that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
How We Use Information Collected
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize the user experience: We may use the information together to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our site: We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to service that order. We do not share this information with third parties.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates related to your order. It can also be used to answer your inquiries, questions and / or other requests. If the User decides to join our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, information related to products or services, etc. If at any time the User wishes to unsubscribe to receive future emails, they can do so. so following the unsubscribe instructions attached to each newsletter.
How we protect your information
We adopt proper data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, passphrase, transaction information, and server information stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent Users' personal identification information to third parties. We may share generic aggregate demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes described above.
Your acceptance of this policy
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy or terms, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: March 21, 2018